Strange Mysteries That Are Still Unsolved

 I'm sure many of you read Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys mysteries when you were a kid. I certainly did. And I always hoped somehow I would stumble on a mystery that I could solve. Nancy Drew always seemed to find scraps of paper on the ground or sidewalk that linked to other mysterious events that she eventually solved. How I wished I could be like her. But though I scoured the ground for clues to some unknown mystery, I never found anything. But I the other day, I did find beautiful grounds and a garden wall during my search for unknown clues--pictures are below. And I found an article about mysteries that are still unsolved. Gives me some thoughts of solving some of them in a story:

http://listverse.com/2015/02/25/10-strange-mysteries-from-around-the-world-that-are-still-unsolved/